Maple & Mint
Pineapple Mango Soy Candle
A deliciously fragrant fusion of juicy pineapple and sun ripened mango... Tropical, fruity, summery - what more could you want? Fill the home with the scent of a tropical paradise this winter!
Our elegant candle tins are made with premium natural soy wax with lead free wicks and quality phthalate free fragrances, resulting in a clean burn with excellent scent throw. Our 120g tins are an ideal size for the bathroom or bedroom.
Burn time: 20hrs approx
Candle care directions
- When lighting for the first time, allow the wax melt pool to reach all the way to the edge of the vessel. This will promote an even burn for the life of the candle and prevent tunnelling of the wax that can shorten the burn time.
- Avoid draughts, ceiling fans and air currents when lit as this can result in an uneven burn.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame to avoid wax splatter and smoking.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before relighting the candle, and again every three hours when burning. This will give a longer burn time and reduce soot and mushrooming of the wick.
- Lit candles should be separated by a minimum distance of 10cm.
- Do not burn for more than a three hours at a time, and allow to cool for a minimum of two hours before relighting.
- Soy candles are sensitive to temperature and light. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Discontinue use of the candle when less than 1.2cm of wax remains in the vessel. This will prevent heat damage to the vessel and other surfaces.
- To improve scent throw in a room, keep doors and windows closed and burn for 30 minutes. Opening windows and doors will help the scent to disperse.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.