Maple & Mint
Activated Charcoal & Lemon Eucalyptus Sea Salt Scrub Bar
Do you wake up feeling like you need a bit of a boost to get you going?
This bar will help you start the morning feeling revitalised, enlivened and ready to face the day.
- Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil & impurities from your skin, and may be helpful with acne and other skin conditions.
- Himalayan salt and sea salt together give a gentle exfoliation and provide a rich and creamy lather.
- Lemon scented eucalyptus oil gives a breezy, invigorating scent, as well as providing antiseptic and anti-fungal benefits.
- Peppermint oil gives the skin a refreshing boost and helps improve mental clarity and focus.
- Shea Butter, coconut & macadamia oils gently cleanse, leaving the skin conditioned and silky smooth.
While we'd never claim our soap treats medical conditions, we have had positive feedback from clients suffering from eczema and psoriasis when they switched to our handmade soap. Both salt and activated charcoal are often recommended for relief from these conditions.
If you're using the bar to help heal acne, lather a little on the hands and work gently onto face, neck and shoulders before rinsing well.
We recommend a softly, softly approach. Don't apply too much pressure and don't overwash. If this product causes any irritation whatsoever please discontinue use.
When using this bar you can be sure you've selected an all-natural product for your skin, with all ingredients being renewable and biodegradable. These hand cut bars weigh approx 150 grams each.
Ingredients: Saponified Oils (Virgin Coconut, Macadamia, Shea Butter), Pink Salt, Sea Salt, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils (Lemon Scented Eucalyptus, Peppermint)